“AstraZeneca International plc Market Share Analysis” provides in-depth information on AstraZeneca’s market position in the different medical equipment markets it operates in. The report provides AstraZeneca’s market share information in one key market category – Inhalation Systems. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape of the markets, the company operates in. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company’s business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
– Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the key markets AstraZeneca operates in – Drug Delivery Devices.
– AstraZeneca’s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in – United States, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, and Australia.
– AstraZeneca’s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key market category the company has presence in – Inhalation Systems.
– All the key data-points are for 2009 and cover all the key regions – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Middle East and Africa (MEA).
– Global corporate-level profile with information on the company’s business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
– The company profile is also supplemented with a SWOT Analysis with in-depth information and analysis of the company’s value proposition and the business climate it operates in.
– Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries, if any – Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Asset Transactions, PE/VC, Equity Offerings, Debt Offerings, and Partnerships.
Reasons to buy
– Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, AstraZeneca operates in.
– Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company’s shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
– Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
– Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
– Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to AstraZeneca’s market positions.
3M Health Care
B. Braun Melsungen AG
Baxter International Inc
Bioject Medical Technologies Inc
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
C. R. Bard, Inc.
Cardinal Health, Inc.
Consort Medical plc
Fresenius Kabi AG
JMS CO., LTD.
Plenum Technologies Private Limited
Schiller Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd.
Vital Biosystems Pvt. Ltd.
Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 9
1.2 List of Figures 11
2 Introduction 12
2.1 What Is This Report About? 12
3 Definitions of Markets/Categories Covered 13
3.1 Drug Delivery Devices 13
3.1.1 Infusion Systems 13
3.1.2 Inhalation Systems 13
3.1.3 Needle Free Injections 13
4 Company Snapshot 14
4.1 Key Information 14
4.2 Company Overview 14
4.3 Financial Performance 14
4.4 SWOT Snapshot 14
4.5 Business Overview 15
4.6 Major Products and Services 17
4.6.1 Overview 17
5 History 19
6 SWOT Analysis 23
6.1 Overview 23
6.2 AstraZeneca PLC Strengths 23
6.2.1 Diversified Product Portfolio 23
6.2.2 Widespread Geographical Presence 24
6.2.3 Improving Profitability Ratios 24
6.3 AstraZeneca PLC Weaknesses 24
6.3.1 Legal Proceedings 24
6.3.2 Limited Investor Confidence 24
6.4 AstraZeneca PLC Opportunities 25
6.4.1 Strategic Agreements and Collaboration 25
6.4.2 Robust Product Pipeline 25
6.4.3 Potential Cardiovascular Market 25
6.4.4 Market Potential: Cancer 25
6.5 AstraZeneca PLC Threats 26
6.5.1 Stringent Government Regulations 26
6.5.2 Uncertain R&D Outcomes 26
6.5.3 Competitive Pressures from Generic Manufacturers 26
7 Competitors 27
8 Competitive Landscape 28
8.1 Drug Delivery Devices, Global, Market Share (%), 2009 28
9 AstraZeneca PLC Medical Equipment Market Share Analysis 30
9.1 AstraZeneca PLC, Drug Delivery Devices, Global, Market Share (2009) 30
9.2 AstraZeneca PLC, Asia-Pacific, Market Share (2009) 31
For more information kindly visit :
Bharatbook, the leading information aggregator. We facilitate and support the business information needs. With over millions of reports, you can get instant access and insights on the studies in you for market research, corporate / strategic planning by providing the latest information in the form of reports, journals, magazines and databases on varied industries like automotive, oil and gas, shipping, textiles, pharmaceuticals, energy, banking, finance, insurance, risk management, country intelligence, consumer & durable goods, chemical and more your areas of interest.